Workers will have the primary responsibility of cleaning and maintaining a clean and neat kitchen area at a restaurant. This may include washing dishes, countertops, floors, etc., and may also include sorting/moving dishes and utensils or food containers before or after use. Workers are responsible maintaining a professional level of cleanliness in the kitchen that adheres to all applicable guidelines and regulations. Workers can expect an uptempo work environment during peak operating hours. Prolonged periods walking or standing. Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 60 pounds at a time, and bend, stoop, and wipe frequently. Working conditions may be hot and and damp as is natural in a kitchen setting, and workers must be able to fully submerse their hands in hot water as is necessary to clean items. Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
Fortune Foodz Consultant Inc is seeking 75 Restaurant Kitchen Staff workers to work at 955 Settlement Trail, Big Sky, MT 59716, Gallatin/Madison County, for Peakload temporary full-time positions from October 1, 2023 – July 31, 2024. 1 month of kitchen/restaurant experience is required. Worker will be provided the necessary tools and equipment to perform the work needed.
- The Employee is expected to work primarily from 7:30am until 4:30pm, but shifts vary must also understand and accept that daily schedules may vary depending on shift needs. Work will be done on nights, weekends, and holidays as needed. Regular time will be compensated at $11.85 per hour and Overtime will be compensated at $17.78 when applicable.
- Employee will be paid at least once every 2 weeks.
- Employer will make deductions that are required by law.
- Employer will use a single work week as its standard for computing wages.
- Employer will reimburse H-2B worker in the first week for all visa, visa processing, border crossing, and other fees as required by law.
- If worker travels from abroad, travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- If the worker completes 50% of the work contract period, employer will reimburse the worker for transportation and subsistence from the place of recruitment to the place of work.
- Upon completion of the work contract or where the worker is dismissed, if earlier, employer will provide or pay for workers reasonable costs of return transportation and subsistence back home or to the place the worker originally departed to work, except where the worker will not return due to a subsequent employment with another employer.
- The amount of transportation payment or reimbursement will be equal to the most economical and reasonable common carrier for the distances involved.
- Daily subsistence will be provided at a rate of $15.46 per day during travel to a maximum of $59.00 per day with receipts.
- Worker is offered employment for a total number of hours equal to at least 3/4 of the workdays for each 12 week period, if the period of employment is 120 or more days, or each 6 week period, if the period of employment is less than 120 days.
Inquire at nearest State Workforce Agency office at 121 North Wilson Ave., Bozeman, MT 59715. Ph: 4065829200. OR apply through employer’s website at https://fortunefoodzconsultant.com/register-2/.